- BJSTR is a motivated and novel journal that is engaged for publication of original research works along with all the Reviews, Cases, Opinions, Perspective Articles, videos, etc. including the results that supports and strengthens the quality of papers like figures, tables, videos, statistical graphs, X-rays, Scanned images in all major disciplines of in-depth medical and clinical sciences. Doctors are encouraged and invited specially to contribute interesting case reports that they handle in their day to day life.
- Manuscripts received are processed by the management, with the commitment from the authors that they are not published or are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The journal considers manuscripts for Open access publication that are merely prepared in accordance with the guidelines framed by BJSTR Team for the uniform requirements of manuscripts submissions.
Open Access Policy
All the published papers are accessible freely viewed/ copied/ downloadable and printed by all the individuals without any legal, technical, financial barriers.
All the articles must contain a minimum of 75% unique content (should not be copied from any other web sources). In the Results and conclusion part of text the uniqueness must be 100%. The articles having below 75% are returned to the authors for revision and asked for resubmissions with adequate uniqueness.
Assets of Biomedical Journal
- Rapid peer-review
- Publication in 3 weeks
- Experienced Editorial Board
- Low article processing charges
- Global achieving of articles
- Authors retain copyright
- Submit Manuscript Online
- 1. Cover Letter: Authors are requested to submit a cover letter mentioning all the authors and co-author’s information with Department, University, Address, Correspondence details, Country, Email, Contact details.
- 2. Main Manuscript: Submit as a single file or Zip folder (in case exceeds the size limit) either in MS Word or PDF with all Abstract, Keywords, Abbreviations, Figures, Tables, Appendices, References, inserted at appropriate places in the text of the article.
- 3. Supporting Information: If authors are interested to add any supporting information like acknowledgements, conflicts of interests, author’s contributions, Funding availability, Dedications, Thank Notes etc. they can add at the end of the manuscript itself.
Main Manuscripts should be framed in accordance with the type of the article, that includes various types:
Eg. Research Papers:
Materials and Methods,
Figures and Legends
All manuscripts should be written in English and number all the pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
Click Here to submit your manuscript, you can even mail us at email@example.com
All the articles submitted are charges with initially $999 which are below 10 pages, For each additional page US $100 will be charged. Payment can be made before the publication of article.
In special cases, publication charges can be reduced such as based on funding availability and the eminence of the articles.
Reprints are produced only on the special request and prior discussion with the authors through mails and are charged based on the article size, page limit, postal address, number of copies etc. of the individual articles. The reprints are issued when the article is published with the paid APC’s.
The authors and the Editorial Board Members are always given with a special consideration in the BJSTR family and are offered with the special Subscription and membership plans unlike the others.
|Individual Researcher Membership
|Organizational / Institutional Membership
Articles Invited for the Following Special Issues: