Introduction: scientific results in Medical Education reveal the improvement in professional performance. Postgraduate education in the education system guarantees the permanent improvement of university graduates. The Health Technology professional has an unavoidable assignment before the community to which it provides services; it must have a scientific level that responds to efficiency and quality.
Objective: to define the scientific results of the training process of the master’s in health technology. Development: scientific results are systematized from various points of view. They constitute theoretical or practical contributions with their own requirements. Regularities are identified, scientific results are defined in an operational way, from the Sciences of Medical Education and in particular Health Technologies.
Conclusions: the scientific results of the training process of masters in Health Technology were defined, which enrich the epistemic bases of technologies as a branch of Medical Education.
Keywords: Application; Evaluation; Research; Master’s Degree; Scientific Results
The scientific results in Medical Education reveal the improvement in professional performance . Ostgraduate education in the education system guarantees the permanent improvement of graduates’ college students Several training and development processes can concur in it, among which are: teaching-learning process (PEA), specialization, research, innovation, articulated in a relevant educational proposal . Postgraduate education enables social development through continuous processes of creation, dissemination, transfers, adaptation and application of knowledge. Sustainable development through the training of professionals is closely linked with the practice that meets the demands of improvement with the in order to meet new challenges. The master’s degree is one of the ways of overcoming the academic postgraduate course that prioritizes the processes of productivity-focused learning. It aims to achieve a broad scientific culture in certain area of knowledge, greater capacity and development for teaching activity. in correspondence with the needs of production, services, economic, social, scientific, technological and culture of the country .
Health Technologies is a branch that contributes decisively to the solution of the problem health disease of Medical and Health Sciences. The technologist in the area in which he works has not received a continuous improvement that links this professional with the technological procedures, the technologies biomedical adjusted to the quality requirements that guarantee the epidemiological, clinical and social approach . The results achieved in the area of technology are not at the desired level. They must provide a practical solution identified in the area in which they work. For this reason, the authors’ commitment to This publication is to define the scientific results of the training process of the master’s degrees in Information Technology Health.
The scientific results are the contributions that constitute products of the investigative activity. In them they have used scientific procedures and methods that allow solving problems of practice or theory. In general terms, world science is led by the great industrial powers such as: USA, Japan, UK and Germany. These countries are the largest producers of knowledge and scientific results . In Latin America, they are dominated by large countries Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. The other countries in the region they barely contribute a small percentage of these results with international visibility. In general terms [5,6].
Latin America has Very Few Scientific Results in Relation to the World
In Cuba, the Science, Technology and Environment System is governed by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment (CITMA), in accordance with the methodological documents for the organization of science and technological innovation in the universities of the MES, 2017-2021. whose implementation consolidated scientific activity aimed at achieving scientific results linked to productivity and services [7,8]. The (CITMA), has worked, especially to fill the gap between knowledge and action. The scientific results in the health sector benefit population groups. The System of Sciences and Innovation Technology for Health (SCITS) is unique, it conceives the interdependence between teaching, services and research. As far as researchers have been able to systematize, the (CITMA) defines scientific results, it is the one that meets the requirements to be considered applicable. Features such as: novelty and contribution to the development of an activity, process or sphere of human knowledge that is supported by the technical commissions of experts constituted for this purpose .
Several authors have referred that scientific results are finished and measurable products. What do they contribute to from the material, human and available resources and the use of methods, techniques and procedures scientists. They achieve the specific objectives and contribute accordingly to the solution of the problem . In the pedagogical area, the scientific result is the contribution to the solution of a research problem educational. Achieves from the available human resources the use of methods, techniques and procedures scientists to fulfill the objectives set and transform pedagogical practice or theory. The authors agree that the scientific results can constitute theoretical or practical contributions and should be meet certain requirements .
• Hat they are feasible: Real possibility of the use and of the resources that it requires; applicable clearly enough for implementation by others; generalizable, due to the condition of applicability and feasibility; that is valid: the result when it allows the achievement of the objectives for which it was conceived; clarity in the exposition, logic, coherence in the language used; rigor, the search for information, procedure and critical assessment; relevance, due to the social value and the needs to which it responds; novelty and originality. It reflects the creation of something that did not exist. Lazo M A, states that scientific results are “the product of a scientific activity, designed, planned and developed based on a social good, based on the use of scientific procedures,  directed to the search of solutions to the problems of the social historical practice”. Mastery is a scientific result “(...) the product of an activity in which they have been used scientific procedures, which allow us to offer a solution to something, is reflected in recommendations, descriptions, publications, containing scientific knowledge or material concrete production, or their combination and [9,10].
They solve a certain economic and social need. De Armas N, defined scientific results “(...) the contributions that constitute products of the activity investigation in which scientific procedures and methods have been used that allow to solve problems of practice or theory and that materialize in systems of knowledge about the essence of eleven object or its behavior in practice Travieso N, points out that the scientific results “(...) constitute products of the investigative activity in the which scientific procedures and methods have been used that allow solving problems of practice or  of theory and materialize in systems of knowledge about the essence of the object In this regard, they consider that in order to achieve a better understanding and application of scientific results, it must take into account that classification that divides them according to the aspect of reality that it transforms.
The theory or practice, although when the research is done the results are neither theoretical nor practical. They should be presented in a balanced way. The results express the achievements of the project, to what extent they reach the proposed objective. Must be concrete, measurable qualitatively and quantitatively. Related to indicators that verify it. I know verified through the presentation of publications of various types, presentations at scientific events, patents or registrations, prototypes, models, technologies, procedures or manuals. [11-14]. They also allow enriching, modifying or perfecting scientific theory. They provide knowledge about the object, the methods of science research, which can be classified into systems of knowledge and methodological on the other hand, the practical results have an instrumental character to transform the functioning of the object in reality making it more efficient, productive and viable.
They reach essential elements that characterize the effects and requirements that can be considered for determine the contributions in the practical theoretical plane of an investigation. It is used to provide pathways in the improvement of professional performance in the PEA. Show points of view, reflect on the eleven logical and methodological procedures underlying the construction of the proposal on the systematization carried out, the author identified the following regularities in the definitions of results scientists: finished and measurable products; scientific methods, techniques and procedures; problem solution; recommendations, descriptions; They solve certain economic and social needs. The application of results in the graduates of Health Technologies, for the improvement of the professional performance in the care areas where they provide services.
Allows to define the scientific result from the Sciences of Medical Education. The main author operationally defines scientific results from the Sciences of Medical Education and in particular the Health Technologies, product of the research process, which provides the solution of a scientific problem, which allows to identify, apply, process, make decisions for socialization and generalization of the results. It helps to transform reality.
The scientific results of the training process of the master’s degrees in Health Technology were defined, which enrich the epistemic bases of technologies as a branch of Medical Education, a science still in construction.
- Torres Y, Ramírez ZD, Muñoz R. Introduction and generalization of scientific results in the sector Cuban forestry. Information Sciences. Institute of Scientific and Technological Information. Havana.
- (2019) Regulation of Postgraduate Education of the Republic of Cuba. Gazette Cuban official.
- Columbié M (2018) Evaluation Model of the Management of Science and Technological Innovation in Technology of Health [Thesis in option to the scientific degree of Doctor of Medical Education Sciences]. Havana: University of Medical Sciences of Havana Faculty of Health Technology. Havana.
- Fernandez A, Vanga MG (2017) Considerations for the evaluation of scientific results in research educational. Virtual newsletter-December 6(12).
- Oquendo O, Feria H (2018) The introduction of scientific results in the educational process. University of Pedagogical Sciences "Pepito Tey". Las Tunas, Cuba.
- Piña R (2016) Permanent training of scientific research culture in health technologists. [Thesis in Option to the Degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences]. University of Pedagogical Sciences “Frank Garcia Country. Santiago de Cuba.
- (2017) Methodological documents for the organization of science and technological innovation in the universities of the MES, 2017-2021. Havana.
- (2017) Rules and Procedures of the Science and Technological Innovation System. Department of Research. FCM "General Calixto Garcia". Havana
- (2019) MA loop. Diploma in research methodology. National University Peru.
- (2014) MA loop. Institutional Tutelary Doctorate in Health Technologies. Rev CTS 5(3).
- Farray O, Díaz G (2020) Impact on the use of computer technologies as means in the process of teaching-learning. Informatic science University. Havana. Cuba.
- Valcárcel N, Porto AG, Rodríguez CR, Cruz MC, Molina Y, et al. (2019) Medical education: origin and evolution as science. Cuban Journal of Health Technology.
- López GJ, Valcárcel N, Lemus ER, Valdés M (2019) Principles of medical sciences or sciences of medical education in postgraduate education. EDUMECENTRO.
- Travieso N (2011) Alternative for the development of professional skills in overcoming the teacher of Health Technology. [Thesis in Option to the Degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences]. University of Pedagogical Sciences “Frank País García”. Santiago de Cuba.