Regional CHD and “Non-CHD cardiac” death-rates  are assessed with respective cropland Mg/Ca ratios . Regional data on cropland Mg and Ca values collected by Rural Centers (RC), which are moderately well overlapping Regions , from 1986-90, totaling ca 620,000 samples are from . Region, in Finnish “Maakunta” has the same abbreviation (MK) as RC’s (Maatalouskeskus) . Table 1 shows the names of Regions and their respective Rural Centers with their Mg/Ca soil equivalent ratios from 1986-90 [(Mg/ Ca). (86-90)]. (Mg/Ca) soil values for 17 regions are available as calculated in . (Mg/Ca). Soil of Åland can be obtained by dividing Mg by Ca from . Approximate cropland Mg/Ca ratio for MK01 Uusimaa (0.312) has been obtained by weighting the (Mg/Ca) soil values of Uudenmaan MK (0.338) and Nylands Sv. Lbs. (0.262) from [2,4] by their respective areas of cultivated land (131,453 ha and 70,039 ha) .
By data [1,6] calculated association of cropland (Mg/Ca). (86- 90) was higher with (Card.o/Tot). (93-16) (47.5 %, p = 0.001) than with (Card.o/Tot). (69-92) (20.3 % (p = 0.053). This could possibly be explained by higher relative changes in fertilization [11,12] before 1986 (by the available data) and in sugar consumption and selenium availability . Lower association with (Card.o/Tot). (93-16) than with Card.o/Tot). (69-16) can be dependent e.g. on statistical variation.
Cropland Mg/Ca ratio can be associated with plant Mg/Ca ratio , based on data from [9,13] and could indicate Mg availability. On the other hand (Mg/Ca) soil is an indicator of soil-type - e.g. high in fine mineral soils and low in coarse mineral soils - and can indicate their other soil-type properties, too. Anyhow it seems that Mg can have a stronger regional role in “Non-CHD Cardiac Mortality” than in CHD. (N.B. Arable land area of “Finska Hush. Sällskapet” is including Åland and “continental Finska Hush. Sällskapet” in , but soil values are separate for both in . In  data of “Pirkanmaan MK” precede data of “Hämeen MK”. This order has been maintained in order not to make disorders with my other databases.).
- Töysä T, Regional CVD and CVD subtypes, periodical stability and associations with CHD in Finnish whole population during 1969-2016.
- Eurofins Viljavuuspalvelu Oy. Liite_1.2’. Eri maalajien keskimaarainen happamuus ja_86_90. xls 117.50 KB. (Acidity and mineral element contents per soil-types in Finnish Rural Centres 1986-1990. Permission Jan 8, Eurofins Viljavuuspalvelu Oy, Finland.
- Töysä T (2018) Regional associations of CHD and musculoskeletal morbidity with environmental and geographic factors-e.g. Ca, Mg, Si, Sn. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 4(2): 3797-3803
- Toysa T (2018) Regional Groundwater Hardness and Silicon, Cropland Fertility and CHD in Finland. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 2(1): 2060-2065.
- (1988) Official Statistics of Finland: Farm Register [printed product]. ISSN = 0784-8404. Agriculture and forestry 1990:2. Table 2.7.: Land use on farms by Agricultural Advisory Centre according to municipality 31.12.1988 (“Maatilojen maankäyttölajit maatalouskeskuksittain ja kunnittain 31.12.1988”). National Board of Agriculture, Helsinki, Finland.
- (1969-2017) Statistics Finland. Deaths by underlying cause of death (54-group short list) and region, 1969-2017.
- Toysa T, Hänninen O (2015) Agro-Geology and CHD in Finland. JJ Agriculture 1(2): 006.
- Valkonen T, Martikainen P (1990) Sepelvaltimotaudin väestöryhmittäinen kehitys Suomessa. Summary: Development of mortality from ischaemic heart disease in subgroups of the population in Finland. Sosiaalilääketieteellinen Aikakauslehti. Journal of Social Medicine 27: 273-288.
- Sippola J, Tares T (1978) The soluble Content of Mineral Elements in Cultivated Finnish Soils. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica 20: 11-25.
- Heinonen R (1956) On Magnesium Requirements on Finnish Agricultural Soils [in Finnish]. Agrogeological Publications 65. Helsinki, Finland, p.14.
- Toysa T (2018) Associations of K/Mg fertilization ratio with non-CHD mortality in Finland during 1952-99. Biomed J Sci &Tech Res 5(3): 4589-4594.
- Timo Töysä (2019) Myocardial Degeneration, Subtypes of CVD and Non- CVD – Associations with Fertilization, Selenium Availability, Livestock Fodder and Sugar consumption in Finland during 1971-2012.
- Kähäri J, Nissinen H (1978) The Mineral element Contents of Timothy (Phleum pratense L.) in Finland. Acta agr Scand (20): 26-39.
- Kurki Martti (1982) Suomen peltojen viljavuudesta III. Viljavuuspalvelu Oy. Helsinki 1982. Pariset Oy ISBN 951-99399-0-3, Finland, p. 181.